Thursday, March 3, 2016

Vanuatu (Dum Dum Diddle)

I can hear how the waves
Rush upon shore
Playing night and day, wo-whoa

And it sounds like a dream
That we once knew
When we knew the way, wo-whoa

And we're free, stormy sea
Coming now and again
Violet on horizon

Vanuatu, the island of green
It's just like a dream
In the sun's bright beam
Vanuatu, the island so warm
A soft glow surrounds me
After the storm

You'll be fine
And the sun comes out all of the time
Wishing on Vanuatu
The stars always shine

Once there was faraway
Ships sailing on
Past a lonely kai, wo-whoa

Long years pass, there's no count
To my recall
I've spent all my time, wo-whoa

Of the sea, sing for me
And beyond Poseidon
Moonrise on the horizon

Vanuatu...



Worked on:
Nov. 21-23 2016 and moved to a earlier blog date

No comments:

Post a Comment